Mopar Trucks and Stuff
February 20, 2018, 05:57:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I give up - registration is disabled again.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lurch: Project Revive  (Read 1717 times)
Madlurch

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2009, 07:20:43 PM »

This is Lurch today. The cab is ready to come off the frame when I can get all my friends that are willing to help here at the same time!!! LOL  Grin  This is going to take a while to fix-up... but I have lots of time and I'm in no hurry. Its not costing me anything just sitting here.  I'll post some pictures of Lurch from when he was still kicking at a later date.

Cheers
           Matt

* Lurch cab undone.jpg (70.64 KB, 792x594 - viewed 245 times.)

* Lurch in front of shop.jpg (58.71 KB, 792x594 - viewed 227 times.)

* floor in need of replacing.jpg (75.54 KB, 792x594 - viewed 239 times.)

If you can't Dodge em...
Then RAM em!
Leeann

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 07:32:44 PM »

Yikes...Lurch seriously needs some TLC. Get crackin'!

1973 Concord 20' Class A - 440/727
Madlurch

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 05:59:02 AM »

I'm sad to say Lurch is not going to get fixed.  Sad  I've decided that there is just a bit to much to do. I have already taken the cab to the scrap yard and I have promised the axles to a friend who has a jeep he's making BIGGER!  I do have the N.P. 435 4speed still (and a spare one) and the N.P.208 T-case; also the 318 is in parts but all there and I have a 4 brl. carb. and intake as well as the original 2 brl." for the engine as well, both carbs are "Holleys.
  Is there any interest in these parts??? They are in Canada near Niagara Falls. I understand that most people reading this can get these parts no problem at home... just wanted to give you guy's a chance at them. I figured there would be some interest here.

Matt

If you can't Dodge em...
Then RAM em!
Griff in Fairbanks
Resident Grouch and Part-time Comedian

Why worry?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 08:15:18 PM »

If I only lived closer, the 318 would be tempting, as well as the four barrel carb and maybe the gearboxes.

(Niagara?  For some reason, I thought you were in B.C.)

Mopar otaku!!
Madlurch

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 02:39:16 PM »

Well... the deed is done. Lurch is dead... All I have left is the engine(in pieces), the tranny, the T-case, fuel tank (its plastic) and the frame. The axles are still here but are getting picked up soon. Other than the axles... everything is up for grabs.
  Griff... you were showing an interest in some of the stuff. If you are serious... we can try to work out a shipping plan. Send me a personal e-mail if you'd like to talk about it.

Cheers
           Matt

p.s. I have a replacement for lurch... see my other posting.

If you can't Dodge em...
Then RAM em!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: